Harmony Senior Homes is family-owned, now in its second generation, by Victoria and Vlad Kovtun. They are personally committed to the well-being of every resident and staff member, and are available to family, guardians and residents at all times.
Their desire is that each resident will experience the love shown through quality care with respect and dignity…all vital to a good life at any age, and especially in the later years.
By keeping each care home small, with no more than six residents, personal care is assured. By having multiple care homes, there is both breadth and depth in the staff and management, making sure that the right skills and experience are available for each situation, for each resident, every day.
You are invited to contact us to talk and to schedule a visit. We trust that you will find Harmony to be the best answer for caring service and comfortable living.
- 6 months+ experience
- Current CNA OR NAR OR Current Home Care AID
- Current CPR / First Aid
- 2-Step TB
- Nurse Delegation training
- Fundamentals of Caregiving
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Dementia and Mental health certification
- Ability to Speak/Read/Write English
- Reliable Transportation and insurance